Heeros is hiring in the Netherlands: Service Center Employee
We are looking for an employee to our Service Center in Barendrecht who shares our commitment and passion for great service. Service Center employee takes part into communications and implementations to drive our Service Center actions in the Netherlands to the next level. This is a full-time position in a growing company headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
You will be a part of our small and enthusiastic team in the Netherlands. Your tasks will be mostly related to Service Center tasks and include scanning the invoices received from customers, answering to support requests received from customers and implementing customers into our online solutions. You will also have a chance to develop our services and ways of working.
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant educational background, preferably in communications or business administration
- Accuracy with your work and skills to keep things together under pressure
- Open minded attitude for new ideas
- Experience about invoice handling or administration work is a big plus but not mandatory
- You are a self-starter, curious and eager to learn new
- A great sense of humor
As we are an international company, we expect you to speak fluent English but also native Dutch is mandatory since all customer communication will take place in Dutch. The vacancy is a full-time position.
What can you expect from us?
- Informal and dynamic atmosphere
- Possibilities to grow and develop in a growth company and in a field that is evolving
- Working with modern technologies
- Fun personnel events and great colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
Got interested? Let us know who you are! Send in your CV and application (in PDF-format) letter latest 15th of November 2019. Please mention your salary request and a possible starting date in your cover letter. Notice that we might proceed with the most suitable candidates before the deadline, so act fast! We prefer to have all applications in English.
To find out more about Heeros visit our website www.heeros.nl