Heeros is hiring: Service Coordinator
We are looking for a young professional who shares our commitment and passion for great service, communications and team leading to drive our service center actions in the Netherlands to the next level. The vacancy is a full-time position. At first, your work includes all basic functions at our service center, and at a further stage, you will also have the possibility to be the teamleader for the service center with planning schedules, developing our services and being the responsible person for internal documentation.
You will be a part of our small and enthusiastic team in the Netherlands. You will be working from our office in Barendrecht, and the more familiar you get with our products and services, you can also work from home one day per week. Your tasks will be mostly related to service center tasks such as invoice scanning, client communication and support and internal documentation. As we are an international company, we expect you to speak fluent English but also native Dutch is mandatory since all client communication will take place in Dutch.
As Service Coordinator at Heeros your tasks include:
- Scanning the invoices received from clients
- Answering to support requests received from clients
- Creating internal documentation for our help center
- Working closely with the local team
We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is curious and eager to learn. You make things happen in a self-imposed way. Heeros, in turn, will try to make sure that you are enjoying coming to work every morning and feeling like part of the Heeros family.
What do we offer?
- A new role with the possibility to grow along your tasks
- A great opportunity to take part in an international growth & success story
- A valued and important role to grow our actions in the service center
- A chance to show what you can do both acting independently and with your team
- A possibility for managing our service center in the future
What do we value in our candidates?
- Relevant educational background, preferably in communications or business
- Accuracy with your work and skills to keep things together under pressure
- Open minded attitude for new ideas
- Experience about invoice handling or administration work is a big plus but not mandatory
- A great sense of humor
Got interested? Let us know who you are! Send in your CV and application (in PDF-format) letter by latest the 22nd of December. Please mention your salary request and a possible starting date in your cover letter. Notice that we might proceed with the most suitable candidates before the deadline, so act fast! We prefer to have all applications in English.
CVs and applications can be sent to Garik Bagdasarov,
For more information about the job: Garik Bagdasarov, , +31682903097
To find out more about Heeros visit our website www.heeros.com