Tarja Heilä’s family has several companies in Finland. One of them, Talopak Oy, is an accounting firm run by Tarja, a multi-talented professional. The accounting and financial administration of several companies are handled by Talopak. From time to time, Tarja also helps to manage a pig farm owned by her son and she runs a tourist accommodation business in Lapland. She handles the financial administration side of all these businesses conveniently with online tools from Heeros, regardless of whether she’s at home in Turku, at her cottage in Lokalahti or on the pig farm in Vehmaa, Finland.
Talopak has been using Heeros since 2015. When the opportunity to pilot the new Heeros Purchase Invoices software was offered in the spring of 2020, they were very excited to take part.
– I thought it would be nice to see how the program is being developed and how customer needs can be implemented. The pilot also brought a refreshing change to my work; it was fascinating to get to influence a product in its early stages, said Tarja.
Communications throughout the Heeros Purchase Invoices pilot were effortlessly carried out via phone conversations and online meetings.
– I felt my thoughts and opinions really mattered. Especially in situations where changes needed to be made to the program: Heeros responded quickly and implemented the necessary corrections without delay, Tarja said.
The pilot phase was enough for Talopak to realise that processing purchase invoices with Heeros Purchase Invoices substantially improves their business efficiency.
– Invoice processing has become much easier and faster, especially since we have so many companies to take care of. In Heeros Purchase Invoices, new invoices for all our companies are displayed in a single window where they can easily be dealt with. The time savings are considerable, Tarja Heilä said.
The Heeros product development team wishes to thank Talopak for their valuable work during the pilot:
– Tarja is very flexible and insightful to work with. She has a broad understanding of the different needs of businesses of different sizes, which has helped us to make our processes more user-friendly, said Heidi Hyyryläinen, head of invoice automation at Heeros.
– Tarja’s proactive attitude made it easy for us to work together and, most importantly, allowed us to create user-friendly processes and solutions that stand the test of time, said Marjo Nupponen, product owner at Heeros.
webinar | November 30, 2020 AI makes today’s Purchase Invoice process easy
blog | November 30, 2020 AI posting proposal complements the Heeros Purchase Invoices solution
blog | November 30, 2020 Heeros Oyj’s business review 1 January–31 March 2021
blog | November 30, 2020 Heeros at OpenText World Europe conference 14 – 15.4.2021
blog | November 30, 2020 Boosting R&D sense of community with Tech Days
blog | November 30, 2020 Heeros and OpenText sign a strategic partnership deal
blog | November 30, 2020 As the industry and technology develop, so do our financial administration solutions
blog | November 30, 2020 Reasons to automate your invoice handling process
blog | November 30, 2020 Processing purchase invoices – four steps to improved efficiency
blog | November 30, 2020 Heeros Oyj: Financial statement report 1 January–31 December 2020
News | November 30, 2020 Processing purchase invoices in a single window increases efficiency and saves time
News | November 30, 2020 The easier way to process your purchase invoices
News | November 30, 2020 Customer service is a rewarding and fast-paced work
News | November 30, 2020 Heeros product management - a bridge to customer-oriented product development
News | November 30, 2020 Heeros Customer Services – Always at your service