As the year draws to a close, it’s time to reflect back on 2021 and offer thanks to our customers and partners.
By using electronic archiving you can store all documents, such as purchase, sales and travel invoices.
Heeros Electronic archiving
You can store all documents, such as purchase, sales and travel invoices, account statements, documents and reports safely in the electronic archive from Heeros. A variety of access levels can be assigned to the archive, including access for auditors, and the visibility of documents can be restricted. Where necessary, the archive can automatically send out e-mail notices, and finding the right document is easy thanks to the versatile search functions.
Benefits of electronic archiving
Reliable storage of material keeps important documents safe, as required by the Bookkeeping Act.
Reports are always accessible to users without printing or sending.
Automatic reminders make work easier and eliminate the need to remember everything.
Versatile search functions save your time and boost the efficiency of your work.
Heeros Archive – Electronic archiving
- Separate archives for receipts, documents and reports.
- Transfer documents also from other financial administration systems.
- Supports various file formats, such as Word, PDF, TIFF.
- Free-form text search for documents.
- Create main categories and sub-classes for documents.
- Automated e-mail notices directly from the archive.
- Linking documents with other systems.
”After implementing Heeros Archive, we haven’t had to spend time mapping papers, as everything is stored electronically. I don’t know how I could work without electronic archiving anymore”
Merja Vänskä, Cavotec Finland Oy
When you are seeking for new tools for financial management, get in touch. Let's find the best possible solution together!