New technologies enable advanced things in product development of financial management solutions. By increasing the level of automation working is more efficient and the purchase invoice process becomes more fine tuned.
”After implementing Admina, we haven’t had to spend time mapping papers, as everything is stored electronically. I don’t know how I could work without electronic archiving anymore”
Merja Vänskä, Cavotec Finland Oy
You can store all documents, such as purchase, sales and travel invoices, account statements, documents and reports safely in the electronic archive from Heeros. A variety of access levels can be assigned to the archive, including access for auditors, and the visibility of documents can be restricted. Where necessary, the archive can automatically send out e-mail notices, and finding the right document is easy thanks to the versatile search functions.
Heeros Archive – Electronic archiving
- Separate archives for receipts, documents and reports.
- Transfer documents also from other financial administration systems.
- Supports various file formats, such as Word, PDF, TIFF.
- Free-form text search for documents.
- Create main categories and sub-classes for documents.
- Automated e-mail notices directly from the archive.
- Linking documents with other systems.
Benefits of electronic archiving
- Reliable storage of material keeps important documents safe, as required by the Bookkeeping Act.
- Reports are always accessible to users without printing or sending.
- Automatic reminders make work easier and eliminate the need to remember everything.
- Versatile search functions save your time and boost the efficiency of your work.
Got interested in electronic archiving?
Please fill the form for more information.
Cavotec Finland Oy, a technical electricity transmission system company, considers their implementation of digital financial administration to have been a reasonable choice. The financial administration of the international company has become remarkably easier, as they can now approve invoices quickly and in real time, regardless of location, instead of processing paper invoices, for example.