Processing purchase invoices in a single window increases efficiency and saves time
Tarja Heilä’s family has several companies in Finland. One of them, Talopak Oy, is an accounting firm run by Tarja, a multi-talented professional. The accounting and financial administration of several companies are handled by Talopak. From time to time, Tarja also helps to manage a pig farm owned by her son and she runs a tourist accommodation business in Lapland. She handles the financial administration side of all these businesses conveniently with online tools from Heeros, regardless of whether she’s at home in Turku, at her cottage in Lokalahti or on the pig farm in Vehmaa, Finland.
Talopak has been using Heeros since 2015. When the opportunity to pilot the new Heeros Purchase Invoices software was offered in the spring of 2020, they were very excited to take part.
– I thought it would be nice to see how the program is being developed and how customer needs can be implemented. The pilot also brought a refreshing change to my work; it was fascinating to get to influence a product in its early stages, said Tarja.
Communications throughout the Heeros Purchase Invoices pilot were effortlessly carried out via phone conversations and online meetings.
– I felt my thoughts and opinions really mattered. Especially in situations where changes needed to be made to the program: Heeros responded quickly and implemented the necessary corrections without delay, Tarja said.
The pilot phase was enough for Talopak to realise that processing purchase invoices with Heeros Purchase Invoices substantially improves their business efficiency.
– Invoice processing has become much easier and faster, especially since we have so many companies to take care of. In Heeros Purchase Invoices, new invoices for all our companies are displayed in a single window where they can easily be dealt with. The time savings are considerable, Tarja Heilä said.
The Heeros product development team wishes to thank Talopak for their valuable work during the pilot:
– Tarja is very flexible and insightful to work with. She has a broad understanding of the different needs of businesses of different sizes, which has helped us to make our processes more user-friendly, said Heidi Hyyryläinen, head of invoice automation at Heeros.
– Tarja’s proactive attitude made it easy for us to work together and, most importantly, allowed us to create user-friendly processes and solutions that stand the test of time, said Marjo Nupponen, product owner at Heeros.