Electronic document archive
You can store all documents, such as purchase, sales and travel invoices, account statements, documents and reports safely in the electronic archive from Heeros. A variety of access levels can be assigned to the archive, including access for auditors, and the visibility of documents can be restricted. Where necessary, the archive can automatically send out e-mail notices, and finding the right document is easy thanks to the versatile search functions.
- Separate archives for receipts, documents and reports.
- Transfer documents also from other financial administration systems.
- Supports various file formats, such as Word, PDF, TIFF.
- Free-form text search for documents.
- Create main categories and sub-classes for documents.
- Automated e-mail notices directly from the archive.
- Linking documents with other systems.
- Reliable storage of material keeps important documents safe, as required by the Bookkeeping Act.
- Reports are always accessible to users without printing or sending.
- Automatic reminders make work easier and eliminate the need to remember everything.
- Versatile search functions save your time and boost the efficiency of your work.